As a business owner, you probably know there’s more you could be doing to grow your business — but daily demands on your time and energy mean you can’t give your marketing efforts as much attention as you’d like.
Whether you need hourly consulting or a full integrated marketing plan I can help.
Intertwine specializes in an integrated marketing approach — one that organizes the many pieces of your marketing into one unified, organized whole. Not only is this approach more effective at winning customers, it’s also more efficient and yields a better ROI.
We aim to serve you a marketing experience that feels like having your own in-house team: sympathetic to your unique needs and challenges, consistent with your business’s values, and loyal to your bottom line.
Let me take on the nitty-gritty marketing tasks so you’re free to focus on the parts of your business that matter most to you — the reasons why you got into the business in the first place.
“The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” – Aristotle
- Organize your many marketing efforts under one clear, purposeful set of goals
- Serve consistent messages across all channels, to reinforce your core marketing messages
- Get more mileage for your money, and better ROI
- Build a sustainable competitive advantage by learning your customers’ needs better than the competition
- Identify untapped growth opportunities and form an actionable marketing plan
- Infuse your organization with a renewed sense of purpose, excitement, and direction
- Attract prospects to your website — then turn prospects into customers, and customers into fans who bring you referrals and repeat business